Yusen Logistics is working to become the world’s preferred supply chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers, and communities – through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services.
We are looking for an Admin Supervisor in Wellingborough (NN8 6BS).
The position holder will effectively supervise the administrative functions within the Wellingborough West site and be the first line escalation point for the customer in all administration related queries. The successful post holder must have solid team supervising experience and solid administration skills. The role will offer a salary of £26,250 per annum working Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm or 9am-5pm.
1. Customer Focus
a. Establish and maintain good customer relationships, acting as the first line customer contact
b. Ensure professional and effective communication is always maintained, Identify and recommend appropriate resolution to customer queries or failures
2. Health and Safety
a. Ensure all company procedures including Health and Safety are adhered to, including absence, performance, standards of behaviour, taking due consideration of company values
3. Teamwork/ Creating Better Connections
a. Maintain a positive working relationship with all stakeholders, ensuring a professional standard of communication in a timely manner, building trust & confidence
b. Liaise with other internal departments such as Transport, Ops.
4. Continuous Learning
a. Ensure all roles within the team are cross trained to ensure ASH cover is in place with no service impact
b. Cover for Assistant Customer Service & Admin Manager in their absence
• Proven leadership experience
• Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Knowledge & understanding of effective customer relationship management principles
• Working under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent IT skills- Outlook and Excel
• Team player who can use initiative when required
• Open minded and able to embrace and influence change.
• Ability to make decisions in absence of upper management.
- Salary of £26,250 per annum
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits including discount schemes, E-vouchers and gift cards
- Gym membership as well as a recognition platform
- Critical Illness Cover
- Tailored development and career opportunities
- Company sick pay
- Employee Wellness initiatives– WeCare - includes 24/7 online GP, mental health support service, get fit programme and more
Yusen Logistics is an equal opportunities employer, who encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of their personal circumstances. We make our recruiting decisions solely based on the skillset and experience. Diversity allows us to create an inclusive environment, where our employees can strive and grow their potential.