Flexible Workforce Recruitment Manager
Flexible Workforce Recruitment Manager
Northampton or Milton Keynes
Yusen Logistics is working to become the world’s preferred supply chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers and communities – through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services. As a company we’re dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works with us is committed, connected and creative in making us the world’s preferred choice.
We are now seeking a Flexible Workforce Recruitment Manager in Northampton or Milton Keynes (working remotely 2-4 days per week).
- Salary of £45,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- Car allowance of £5,000
- Health cover
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits i.e. Discount schemes including E-vouchers and gift cards, gym membership as well as a recognition platform
- Critical Illness Cover
- Tailored development and career opportunities
- Company sick pay
- Employee Wellness initiatives – WeCare- includes 24/7 online GP, mental health support service, get fit programme and more
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recruitment professional with experience of temporary workforce procurement to join our superb organisation.
In this exciting role, you’ll have the chance to build a new team and develop a range of new processes to deliver outstanding solutions to our organisation. You’ll be a key player in our recruitment strategy, working in our fast-paced environment and ensuring only the best people join us.
What’s more, we’ll support you to advance your skill set and offer a tailored development plan to ensure you continue to grow professionally.
So, if you are looking for your next recruitment role in an in-house position and are comfortable with the unknown and making decisions, apply today!
As the Flexible Workforce Recruitment Manager, you will be setting up a brand new team to provide recruitment solutions and deliver the end-to-end recruitment of Flexible Workforce (FWF) staff.
You will develop brand new processes that will create a positive impact on the company while partnering with teams across the business to ensure uptake and implementation
Along with advertising roles and screening candidates, you will manage the interview and offer processes (including Right to Work checks). You will reduce usage of agency staff and respond to business requests for FWF staffing, expanding the bank when required.
Working closely with business stakeholders, you will ensure that we have effective systems and processes for the use and booking of temporary staff are in place.
Your duties will also include:
- Performance reporting to ensure all KPIs are met
- Identifying improvement opportunities and implementing improvements
- Managing the FWF Co-ordinator
- Creating development plans for all team members
To be considered for the role of the Flexible Workforce Recruitment Manager, you will need:
- Experience in temporary workforce recruitment in a fast-paced organisation
- Experience in using an Applicant Tracking System
- Experience of building and managing a high performing team
- Confident decision making skills
- Experience of creating new processes and procedures to respond to the business changes
- The ability to prioritise and manage your workload
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good level of IT literacy, especially with Microsoft programs
- A valid driving licence
- A degree or equivalent applicable experience
Experience of recruiting drivers or warehouse operatives would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Recruitment Talent Manager, Resource Management Manager, In-House Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Client Services Manager, or Temporary Recruitment Manager.
Yusen Logistics is an equal opportunities employer, who encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of their personal circumstances. We make our recruiting decisions solely based on the skillset and experience. Diversity allows us to create an inclusive environment, where our employees can strive and grow their potential.
So, if you’re ready for your next step as the Flexible Workforce Recruitment Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.