Flexible Workforce Recruitment Manager
Yusen Logistics is working to become the world’s preferred supply chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers and communities – through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services. As a company we’re dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works with us is committed, connected and creative in making us the world’s preferred choice.
We are looking for a Flexible Workforce Recruitment Manager in Northampton or Milton Keynes (working remotely 2-4 days per week).
The position holder will manage day-to-day Flexible Workforce management team operations by working closely with business stakeholders and to ensure all operational gaps are met.
Benefits of joining us
• Salary of £45,000 per annum (subject to experience)
• Car allowance of £5,000
• Health cover
• 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee benefits i.e. Discount schemes including E-vouchers and gift cards, gym membership as well as a recognition platform
• Critical Illness Cover
• Tailored development and career opportunities
• Company sick pay*
• Employee Wellness initiatives – WeCare- includes 24/7 online GP, mental health support service, get fit programme and more
1. Flexible Workforce buildout
a. End to end recruitment of the FWF employees across all required sites, including advertising roles, screening candidates, managing interview and offer process (including Right to Work checks).
b. Reduction of usage of agency temporary workers by employing FWF (annualised hours contract).
2. Flexible Workforce Employees liaison
a. Responding business requests for FWF workforce by liaising with the registered bank employees.
b. Responding to the new requirements of the business by expanding the bank if and when required.
3. Quality & Process Management
a. Work closely with business stakeholders to ensure that effective systems and processes for the use and booking of temporary staff are embedded into their daily operations.
b. Managing performance of flexible workforce.
c. Performance reporting to ensure all KPIs are met.
d. Identifying improvement opportunities and addressing them by implementing improvements to the existing process.
4. Agency liaison
a. Liaising with PSL agencies for provision of the temporary staff if the request cannot be filled by the FWF.
b. Onboarding new agency partners if and when required.
c. Regular agency performance reviews, including addressing agency performance issues if applicable
5. Team management
a. Managing the FWF Coordinator including managing operations KPIs and SLAs
b. Creating development plans for all team members
• Degree or applicable experience required
• Experience in temporary workforce recruitment in a fast-paced organisation (experience in recruiting drivers or warehouse operatives will be a bonus)
• Experience in using Applicant Tracking System
• Experience of building and managing a highly performing team
• Experience of creating new processes and procedures to respond to the business changes.
• Flexible and proactive approach
• Excellent stakeholder influencing skills
• Ability to challenge status quo and implement change effectively
• Ability to prioritise and manage workload
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Drive, energy, ambition and determination
• Computer literate on Microsoft programs
• Driving licence
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Yusen Logistics is an equal opportunities employer, who encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of their personal circumstances. We make our recruiting decisions solely based on the skillset and experience. Diversity allows us to create an inclusive environment, where our employees can strive and grow their potential.